Badge of the Month: October

Miran Saric
Miran Saric Employee
100 Likes 10 Comments August Badge of the Month New Community Member
admin

Fall is in the air and that means the opportunity to earn the Community October badge by answering the question below!

Thanks to our many September badge earners for their contributions, @Crystal Zhao, @Rishabh Shahi, @Nico Weber, @Shisong, @Carlos Eduardo Meneses Maran, and @Lucas Charello. As always, the Community is better because of your contributions,

We'll be announcing our next round of Community Captains soon—stay tuned! If you're interested in joining the ranks of our Captains, please comment 'I'm interested' below, and we'll follow up with you directly. Participating in the Badge of the Month program is a great way to achieve your annual give-back for the Captain program!

It's not too late to participate. Check out these previous Badge of the Month opportunities:

October question of the month

Community Contributions: How have you contributed to the Community recently? What was the potential impact?

We love all the way our Community members engage in our Community, from authoring valuable knowledge, to providing fast and accurate solutions, to coming up with great ideas to improve the Board experience, and more!

Let us know how your contributions to Community have impacted you and others and earn yourself the October badge!

Comments

• Nico Weber
    Nico Weber Active Partner
    25 Likes 25 Up Votes 10 Comments October Badge of the Month

Recently, I contributed to the Board community by actively answering user questions related to troubleshooting issues or how-to guidance.
    I try to provide clear, step-by-step guidance to help users resolve their challenges.

Additionally, out of my personal experience with Board I proposed ideas for adjustments to existing features or the current design and also for new features which might further improve Board.

The potential impact of these contributions might be a more active community where everyone is happy to share their experience and create a nice learning environment to further improve the individual Board skills.

• Miran Saric
    Miran Saric Employee
    admin

Thanks for sharing and we appreciate all your contributions, @Nico Weber!

• Fethi ZERARA
    Fethi ZERARA Active Partner, Community Captain
    Fourth Anniversary 25 Likes 10 Comments October Badge of the Month

I recently shared key strategies for successful Board implementation, emphasizing project mastery, user optimization, feature selection, and expanding accessibility across departments.This contribution aimed to help members optimize their Board usage for greater organizational impact.

Additionally, I actively engaged with the community by answering technical and functional questions, fostering knowledge sharing and collaboration :)

• Miran Saric
    Miran Saric Employee
    admin

Always enjoy your input, @Fethi ZERARA!

• Over the past few months, I’ve been less active in contributing to the Community, though I’ve continued to gain valuable insights from exploring its content. I often find best practices and occasionally draw inspiration from how specific functional and process requirements are implemented in Board

• Lucas Charello
    Lucas Charello Active Partner, Community Captain
    25 Likes 10 Comments 25 Up Votes October Badge of the Month

Lately, I've been answering many questions, sharing my knowledge and learning from the community at the same time. Also, I added good ideas to the new ideas section.

Impacts:

• Individual problem solving for specific points brought by community members.
    • Stronger community with more knowledgeable members
    • Better Board application if my changes can be implemented!

• Miran Saric
    Miran Saric Employee
    admin

Thanks so much, @Gabriele Gallo and @Lucas Charello!

• Mindy Waltz
    Mindy Waltz Employee, Community Captain
    Second Anniversary 25 Likes 10 Comments October Badge of the Month
    edited October 4

I really enjoyed the experience of doing a video interview with the Community team that was posted here a few months ago. It was quick, easy, and a fun way to work towards becoming a Community Captain! I'm sure that Holly and Miran would welcome any offers to record a video. It only took 30 minutes!

• Holly Rieke
    Holly Rieke Employee
    100 Likes 10 Comments New Community Member DACH
    admin

@Mindy Waltz You know how much we appreciate our Captains :) Thanks!